|Job Title||Production Coordinator*|
|Location||Phoenix,AZ*||*Position is based out of Phoenix, AZ|
Coordinate the day-to-day activities of a company operation. Assist in the implementation of policies and procedures, customer/client resolutions and project management.
Primary Job Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Coordinates projects and materials according to production and shipping schedules. Establishes priorities in accordance with overall department requirements
- Provides and supports managers in administrative functions to include phone coverage, field scheduling and misc. processes
- Communicates with customer regarding scheduling, status and technical issues
- Coordinates daily operations of the company and its various components, ensuring compliance with company, local, state, and federal policies and regulations
- Obtains and reviews documentation, estimates labor/materials and orders the product needed
- Interacts with external vendors and a broad range of internal staff including supervisors, customers and fabrication personnel to obtain information needed to facilitate work planning, scheduling, prioritization, resolution of technical issues, incorporation of changes (rework) and identification of other special requirements
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Selects correct processes from past practices or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are cleared by the supervisor
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review of output by a senior co-worker and/or supervisor.
Education and Experience
- Must be 18 years of age
- A High School Diploma or GED required. Specialized skills training/certification may be required
- 0-2 years of order entry and customer service experience preferred
- Experience in a Customer service or call center environment
- SAP Knowledge a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Preferred: Knowledge and experience in cabinet or construction industry
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ILG is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.
This commitment to EEO extends not only to associates of The Company but also to independent contractors, trainees, apprentices, or any participant in a program to provide unpaid experience in the workplace or our business. This commitment extends to all areas of personnel actions, including but not limited to advertising, recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, transfer, work assignments, accommodation requests, requests for leave, compensation, benefits, disciplinary actions, layoffs, discharges, terminations, participation in company activities, programs, or events, or any other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.