|Job Title||Design Center Coordinator / Design Assistant*|
|Location||Scottsdale,AZ*||*Position is based out of Scottsdale, AZ|
Responsible for supporting Design Center Studio administrative operations. Oversees physical showroom to include samples labels, and displays. This position is located at a Design Studio located between Scottsdale and Cave Creek, near Troon Golf Course.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities
- Supports design studio processes. Manages all reports and tracking information for assigned projects
- Answers phones, greets customers
- Communicates regularly with builder personnel, designers, sales team and manager.
- Prepare and process designer files for daily appointments
- Orders office and design studio supplies and maintains office equipment
- Provides project administrative support
- Assists with data entry and documents management
- Works with Design Studio Manager and vendors to correctly sample and display programs in showrooms. Maintains showroom and displays
- Assists in setting up new accounts / design centers
- Assists Design Studio Manager as needed
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement
- Assist with upkeep and clean out of storage areas
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, techniques. Work typically involves regular review of performance by supervisor.
- Frequent periods are spent standing or sitting in the same location with some opportunity to move about; occasionally there may be a need to stoop or lift light objects (typically less than 10 pounds).
Education and Experience
- Must be at least eighteen years of age
- Must pass work eligibility requirements.
- HS Diploma or GED required. Specialized skills training/certification may be required
- Desired experience, 3-5 years administrative/clerical (builder experience a plus).
- Proficient with Excel, Word, PowerPoint - Drawing program desirable, yet not a must
Position is located at Design Studio located between Scottsdale and Cave Creek, near Troon Golf Course, reliable transportation is a must.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Interior Logic Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.