|Job Title||Sr. Manager Operations *|
|Location||Nationwide,USA*||*Position is based out of United States|
|Reports to||VP-Enterprise Applications|
Based in Irvine, CA, Interior Logic Group is the premier collaborative network of local design and construction services partners. Interior Logic Group has quickly grown to become one of the Country’s largest design center operators and service providers of interior finished products such as flooring, cabinets, countertops and window treatments. Its three core divisions include Interior Logic Group Builder Services, Interior Logic Group Property Services and Interior Logic Group Fulfillment Services. Interior Logic Group collectively serves residential builders, commercial contractors, multifamily property owners and operators, single family rental companies and retailers, operating 225 locations across twenty-nine states.
Interior Logic Group operates homebuilder branded design studios that allow homebuilders to bring their customers to a customized facility and keep the purchasing process seamless and unified. The Company’s expert team staffs and manages these design centers on the homebuilder’s behalf, while maintaining a cohesive experience for the home buyer. In addition, Interior Logic Group provides installation services for apartment owners and operators as well as for consumer remodels via its retail relationships with The Home Depot and other retailers.
With a large network of installation teams, Interior Logic Group is able to effectively manage a significant volume of projects at any time. The Company’s installation service advantage combines industry experience and proven processes with a customer-centric approach. The Company is committed to getting projects done right the very first time and satisfying its partners at every stage – before, during and after the sale.
Growing through consolidation, most recently through its merger with interior Specialists Inc., Interior Logic Group has quickly become a $1.5 billion company, with over 4300 employees and a presence in 42 of the top 50 home-building markets. Led by industry-veterans averaging more than 20 years of experience, Interior Logic Group’s team members value culture and work every day to ensure their workplace is “Remarkable!”.
Plans and facilitates on-site and remote training sessions for new and experienced associates. Assists in the development and updating of system and process-related documentation. Supports the business in the competent usage of and successful implementation of new application suites. Communicates application enhancement needs with application developers and assists with related product testing and quality analysis.
Primary Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Drives organizational change in both process and structure. Responsible for adoption of new systems and processes.
- Evaluates variation across multiple sites and platforms for consolidation, standardization and integration.
- Support field transformation to new processes, implementation of Capital Expenditures and assurance of successful adoption of new protocols/processes.
- Establishes overall project plans for implementation and conversation of new systems and processes.
- Responsible for meeting deadlines and timelines in accordance with project plans.
- Escalates issues as needed to your leader.
- Communicates and provides weekly status job updates.
- Establishes training plans and agendas for on-site classroom, one-on-one, and remote associate training.
- Leads and facilitates on-site classroom, one-on-one, and remote associate training classes and sessions.
- Leads with the implementation of new applications and processes. Identifies gaps and proactively resolves with the team. Serves as a direct associate support resource before, during, and after new implementations.
- Serves as a liaison between the business teams and application developers to provide critical application support and to resolve training and usage-related issues and problems.
- Identifies application enhancement opportunities in partnership with business teams and prepares communicates requirements to the application developers.
- Drives application documentation processes by creating new documentation and updating existing documentation as required.
- Serves as point of contact for operations functional teams for trouble shooting, systems enhancement, and disciplined processes are evaluated to drive profitable and efficient norms.
- Role will support SAP/Systems teams.
- Serves as point of contact for IT Developers when application enhancement and bug-fix testing is required.
- Interfaces regularly with internal personnel to communicate information.
- Typically located in a comfortable indoor area. There may be regular exposure to mild physical discomfort from factors such as dust, fumes or odors, temperature extremes, loud noise, strong drafts, or bright lights.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in the same position or standing/walking and/or there is some requirement to lift or handle material or equipment of moderate weight (8-40 pounds).
Education & Experience
- Required qualifications: Experience with operational processes. Experience with SAP
- Preferred qualifications: Experience with RFMS and/or other related systems
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally, 2-5 years of experience in a related field; certification is required in some areas OR MS/MA and generally 2-4 years of experience in a related field.
- Certification is required in some areas.
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in more complex research/data.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives guidance only on unusual, complex problems or issues. Work review typically involves periodic review of output by a supervisor and/or direct "customers" of the process.
- Travel required 75%+.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ILG is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.
This commitment to EEO extends not only to associates of The Company but also to independent contractors, trainees, apprentices, or any participant in a program to provide unpaid experience in the workplace or our business. This commitment extends to all areas of personnel actions, including but not limited to advertising, recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, transfer, work assignments, accommodation requests, requests for leave, compensation, benefits, disciplinary actions, layoffs, discharges, terminations, participation in company activities, programs, or events, or any other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.