|Job Title||Sales Support Supervisor*|
|Location||Daytona Beach, FL*||*Position is based out of Daytona Beach, FL|
Provides support to the sales team. Maintains a high-level of customer service with customers and ensures timely responses to issues. Monitors and reviews customer order activity; makes adjustments to processes and strategies as needed. Responsible for work group processes, providing input and recommendations on group processes within a team; communicates results to sales management and coordinates sales functions.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop and motivate a team towards the completion of assigned projects.
- Supervise daily operations for sales support, including staff development, training and performance evaluations.
- Troubleshoot problems and takes corrective action in support of the sales department.
- Consult with department heads and other staff on improving the sales and marketing process.
- Support the Sales Manager by advising sales staff on status and improvement opportunities.
- Develop methods and procedures to increase sales and promote business.
- Assist with establishing goals, quotas, sales territories and possible advertising techniques, and analysis of sales statistics.
- Ensures that work is performed consistently with Interior Specialists, Inc. policies and procedures.
- Leads a group or team of support, craft, or lower level professional associates.
Education and Experience
- Administrative background and experience in a sales environment is preferred.
- Ability to analyze and interpret numerical reports.
- 4-year degree in related discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in related field preferred.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Interior Specialists, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.