|Job Title||Indirect Sourcing Manager *|
|Location||Marietta, GA*||*Position is based out of Marietta, GA|
|Reports to||VP of Purchasing|
Based in Irvine, CA, Interior Logic Group is the premier collaborative network of local design and construction services partners. Interior Logic Group has quickly grown to become one of the Country’s largest design center operators and service providers of interior finished products such as flooring, cabinets, countertops and window treatments. Its three core divisions include Interior Logic Group Builder Services, Interior Logic Group Property Services and Interior Logic Group Fulfillment Services. Interior Logic Group collectively serves residential builders, commercial contractors, multifamily property owners and operators, single family rental companies and retailers, operating 225 locations across twenty-nine states.
Interior Logic Group operates homebuilder branded design studios that allow homebuilders to bring their customers to a customized facility and keep the purchasing process seamless and unified. The Company’s expert team staffs and manages these design centers on the homebuilder’s behalf, while maintaining a cohesive experience for the home buyer. In addition, Interior Logic Group provides installation services for apartment owners and operators as well as for consumer remodels via its retail relationships with The Home Depot and other retailers.
With a large network of installation teams, Interior Logic Group is able to effectively manage a significant volume of projects at any time. The Company’s installation service advantage combines industry experience and proven processes with a customer-centric approach. The Company is committed to getting projects done right the very first time and satisfying its partners at every stage – before, during and after the sale.
Growing through consolidation, most recently through its merger with Interior Specialists Inc., Interior Logic Group has quickly become a $1.5 billion company, with over 4300 employees and a presence in 42 of the top 50 home-building markets. Led by industry-veterans averaging more than 20 years of experience, Interior Logic Group’s team members value culture and work every day to ensure their workplace is “Remarkable!”
- Proven work experience as a Sourcing manager or Procurement manager
- Familiarity with indirect sourcing and vendor management and relevant software
- Understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgement
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data
- Solid judgement with ability to make good decisions
- Interpersonal skills to develop and maintain professional working relationships with vendors, regional leadership and co-workers
- Communicate effectively with suppliers, co-workers and supervisors in a professional and courteous manner
- Proactively identify, analyze, address, and resolve problem areas, conflicts, and issues
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment, supports and explains reasoning for decisions, includes appropriate people in decision-making process, and makes timely decisions
- 3-5 years of experience as a Sourcing manager or Procurement manager.
- 4 year degree in supply chain management, logistics, business administration or related field preferred