|Job Title||Account Manager / Account Executive*|
|Location||Richmond, VA*||*Position is based out of Richmond, VA|
|Reports to||Branch Manager|
To work in both sales and administrative capacities. Initially, the job will incorporate 50% administrative duties and 50% sales, ultimately focusing 100% on sales.
Primary Job Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Provide consistent service to customer requests in a positive manner. Follow-up calls, emails and contact with prospects and current customers
- Showroom service, order processing and auditing of processed orders
- Record keeping and documents management
- Product knowledge training and competitive pricing analysis
- Able to react to change productively and positively while handling other essential tasks as assigned
- Money exchange with customers on a regular basis. Potential to handle petty cash funds
- Responsible for organization of the Showroom.
Education and Experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and respond to sporadic requests in a professional manner
- Experience building relationships with customers
- Appreciation for, and desire to be, a contributing part of a winning team with the ability to work well with coworkers in a close proximity
- Technical aptitude to learn all flooring products and effectively communicate that knowledge to customers
- Computer proficiency with Word, Excel and Outlook applications
- Must pass work eligibility requirements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear and see. The employee is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel and to reach with hands and arms. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ILG is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.
This commitment to EEO extends not only to associates of The Company but also to independent contractors, trainees, apprentices, or any participant in a program to provide unpaid experience in the workplace or our business. This commitment extends to all areas of personnel actions, including but not limited to advertising, recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, transfer, work assignments, accommodation requests, requests for leave, compensation, benefits, disciplinary actions, layoffs, discharges, terminations, participation in company activities, programs, or events, or any other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.