|Job Title||Warehouse Manager*|
|Location||Daytona Beach,FL*||*Position is based out of Daytona Beach, FL|
|Reports to||Rock Wagner|
Responsible for managing warehouse tasks in loading, unloading, order pulling, shipping, returns, forklift operation, receiving and distribution. Responsible for supervising warehouse staff.
Primary Job Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Oversees tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking, staging, fabrication and transportation of goods
- Performs tasks in warehouse management software program
- Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area, such as racks, shelves, or vehicles. Stack or pile materials, such as lumber, boards, or pallets
- Ensures installation of protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported
- Verify computations against physical count of stock
- Oversees condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in correct location, etc.)
- Follows company safety policies and procedures
- Oversees material handling process, including receiving and filling orders
- May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials to designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery to complete tasks
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Responsible for training warehouse staff to best practices, coaching and counseling staff
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Proven work experience (3-5 years) as a Warehouse Manager
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Leadership skills and ability to direct staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Warehouse management software experience a must
- SAP experience a Plus
- Must pass work eligibility requirements
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ILG is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.
This commitment to EEO extends not only to associates of The Company but also to independent contractors, trainees, apprentices, or any participant in a program to provide unpaid experience in the workplace or our business. This commitment extends to all areas of personnel actions, including but not limited to advertising, recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, transfer, work assignments, accommodation requests, requests for leave, compensation, benefits, disciplinary actions, layoffs, discharges, terminations, participation in company activities, programs, or events, or any other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.