|Job Title||Order Processing Manager/Builder Team Manager*|
|Location||Phoenix, AZ *||*Position is based out of Phoenix, AZ|
The primary responsibility of the Order Processing/Builder Team Manager is managing, supervising and coordinating work order processing and scheduling activities and team members. This role ensures order processing policies and procedures are communicated and adhered to. The Team Manager is accountable for performance and driving accountability through metrics. They resolve processing issues and provide direction and guidance for the team.
- Controls workflow within Order Processing and Scheduling to ensure daily workload is completed timely.
- Develops processes and oversees procedural Oversees the continual review and refinement of operational processes and procedures.
- Identifies and analyzes issues directly impacting operations. Develops and implements solutions to optimize maximum productivity and efficiency within department.
- Leads, plans and coordinates teams in an efficient manager to effectively perform job functions and Utilizes metrics to track performance and manages workload. Ensures processes and procedures are compliant and consistent with established policies.
- Develops training materials and conducts training.
- Creates reference manuals, job aids, and other tools for training sessions.
- Confers with internal and external departments and associates to exchange information and resolve issues.
- Prepares and submits reports on work activities, operations and production. Prepares various reports for Operations Manager.
- Seven plus (7+) years of experience in a related field
- Three plus (3+) years managing a team
- RFMS and SAP experience is a plus but not required
- Experience in home construction
- Experience providing solutions through analysis and investigation
- Experience analyzing continuous quality improvement needs and opportunities and implementing responsive strategies and procedures
- Experience developing employee training and development tools
- Experience with job cost accounting and work in progress processes
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ILG is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.
This commitment to EEO extends not only to associates of The Company but also to independent contractors, trainees, apprentices, or any participant in a program to provide unpaid experience in the workplace or our business. This commitment extends to all areas of personnel actions, including but not limited to advertising, recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, transfer, work assignments, accommodation requests, requests for leave, compensation, benefits, disciplinary actions, layoffs, discharges, terminations, participation in company activities, programs, or events, or any other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.