|Job Title||Countertop Installer*|
|Location||Ontario, CA*||*Position is based out of Ontario, CA|
|Reports to||Field Manager|
INSTALLER / HELPER
The primary responsibility of the Installer/helper is the installation stone, cultured marble and solid surface in the field under heavy demand and physically fit for this position.
To be successful in this position training in your conditioning, workmanship, quality and safety is required and monitored on a job-site environment by superintendents and OSHA.
Helpers receive the on the job training with the ability to learn a trade, and the ability to build a future within the job site construction industry.
- Loading and unloading material from flatbed trucks, up to 120” x 26” with a weight up to 150 pounds (Stone/Cultured Marble/Solid surface).
- Carrying heavy materials and tools through staircases and up to second or third floors.
- Installing and caulking under mount sinks under cabinet installations in multiple units per day.
- Proper installation of kitchen, shower surrounds, tub decks and bathroom vanities.
- Ensure all tools, power tools and equipment are maintained, and service as required for safe operation.
- Handling of material to avoid damage or injury in this position is very important and our top priority.
- Perform on going quality control inspection is required for the best quality installation.
- Utilize time wisely and ensure all work orders are completed on time and accurately.
- Must be responsible for your own, and your partners safety when moving stone to locations.
- Able to lift to 150 pounds
- Able to bend and reach out constantly during 8 and up to 10 hours shifts.
- Climbing up and down stairs to 3rd floor at times.
- Be able to work in heat, mud, and rainy job-site conditions.
- Be able to wear PPE such as face mask, hard hat, safety glasses, safety belt etc.
- Be knowledgeable on the use of power tools such as variable speed grinders, drills, and saw.
- Be able to learn to read drawings, prints, concept and elevation drawings to determine proper installation.
- Good housekeeping practices, leaving location better than you found it.