|Job Title||Scheduling Coordinator*|
|Location||Houston,TX*||*Position is based out of Houston, TX|
|Reports to||Purchasing Manager|
Responsible for coordinating the day-to-day scheduling activities of a company operation. Maintain and expedite accurate schedules to appropriate departments. Communicate with production department, installers, and customers as necessary for scheduling dates.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities
- Coordinates production schedules with vendors, sub-contractors, and customers to establish installation timelines
- Communicates installation date schedules to internal departments as appropriate to ensure product is delivered by established deadline
- Interacts with external customers, vendors, and internal staff to obtain information needed to facilitate work planning, scheduling prioritization, resolution of technical issues, incorporating changes and identification of other special requirements
- Coordinates flow and work orders according to quality control inspections, schedule, and customer requests
- Communicates with customer regarding scheduling, status and technical issues.
- Maintains accurate records of all trades
- Utilizes computerized system for tracking, information gathering and/or troubleshooting.
Education and Experience
- Must be at least eighteen years of age
- Must pass work eligibility requirements.
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Specifically Excel
- Preferred: Material resource planning and/or production control experience with Systems Applications Processes (SAP)
- Preferred: Experience in processes of warehouse operations and distribution programs.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach, stoop kneel to install computer equipment
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work
- Light to moderate lifting is required
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Employees work under typical office conditions, and the noise level is usually quiet.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ILG is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.