|Job Title||CAD Programmer*|
|Location||Holly Hill, FL*||*Position is based out of Holly Hill, FL|
|Reports to||Brendon Long|
The primary responsibility of the CAD Programmer is to manage and operate the CAD; and to ensure all equipment is maintained and serviced according to established protocols.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained and serviced according to established protocols
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels and insure that materials and equipment are accounted for to avoid loss, theft, waste or damage
- Responsible for the preparation, organization and maintenance of job files, records, OSHA records
- Ensure jobs stay within projected bids to avoid overages in cost to the company.
- Coordinate with production manager
- Ensure all incoming materials are off loaded properly according to Company safety policies and procedures
- Ensure subordinates perform on going quality control inspections to detect fabrication errors/problems
- All other job duties as assigned
- Working knowledge of fabrication techniques, internet, inventory, project management, spreadsheet and word process software
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Technical Degree preferred
- Minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- CAD/CAM experience
- Bilingual experience preferred, but not required (English/Spanish)
- Must have a thorough knowledge of all available products used by the Company as it relates to product installation
- Interpersonal skills to develop and maintain professional working relationships with builders, vendors, subordinates and co-workers
- Communicate effectively with customers, co-workers and supervisors in a professional and courteous manner
- Proactively identify, analyze, address, and resolve problem areas, conflicts, and issues
- Displays willingness to make decisions
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment, supports and explains reasoning for decisions, includes appropriate people in decision-making process, and makes timely decisions
- Strong organizational skills to insure adequate tracking systems are utilized to maintain and track all required information associated with the ordering and production process
- Working knowledge of internet, inventory, project management, spreadsheet and word process software and order processing systems
Mostly office environment, with much of the day spent sitting, but some physical tasks may be required such as lifting 25+ lbs. At times bending, kneeling or stooping may be necessary. Some car or air travel may be necessary.
**Job descriptions are not meant to imply that the duties stated are the only ones to be performed by the incumbent. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job related duties requested.