|Job Title||Retail Cabinet Designer*|
|Location||West Valley City,UT*||*Position is based out of West Valley City, UT|
Chris and Dick’s, an ILG company, carries 7 lines of cabinets to fit the client’s budgetary needs. We also have one of the largest state of the art stone fabrication shops in Utah as well as our own laminate manufacturing facility.
- Work in our 10,000-sq. foot showroom 3 days a week and rotating Saturdays. Scheduling appointments to meet with clients on your measure days and closing the sale.
- Design, bid and sale cabinetry and countertops as needed for the project.
- Create and maintain relationships with clients to generate referrals for your services.
- Follow through the installation process to insure a complete job.
- 2 years design background
- Strong knowledge of cabinets and countertops
- Computer literate with Office suite
- Must have a working knowledge of 2020 design software
- Highly organized
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
This job is commission based. You will start with a training wage. Highly motivated designers can earn 80K plus a year.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ILG is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.