|Job Title||Cabinet Specialist*|
|Location||Manteca, CA*||*Position is based out of Manteca, CA|
The primary responsibility of the Cabinet Specialist is to…
support all day-to-day operations of the cabinet team to ensure the efficient completion of all jobs.
- Confirm all acknowledgements for accuracy and completion.
- Use our tracking system to manager estimated time of arrivals for lot orders, parts, shorts and customer service items.
- Ensure all correct ordering of all shorts post install date and parts needed by customer service. This includes tracking and ensuring that appropriate teams are entering data into operation system.
- Manage the truck manifest to 3PL’s using excel spreadsheet capturing all inputs. Communicate the schedule from the truck manifest to the production and customer service team.
- Manager the shipment of purchase orders sent to Elkay and create trailers for expedited and on-time deliveries to the 3 PL.
- Validate all toll orders for design integrity and completion
- Provide design assistance in the field for installer when needed.
- Provide back check on Monday.com for Estimator and Field Manager roles on a weekly basis with communication sent every Monday at noon to appropriate teams regarding weekly “hots”.
- Will provide weekly updates as to respective team performance to cabinet manager and area managers.
- Follow and enforce OSHA laws and support safe working environment
- Inform warehouse staff of delivery dates or back order status of materials ordered for jobs.
- Communicate with Production, Sales, Design Center, Order Processing Department and Warehouse staff to avert problems.
- Regular and predictable work attendance is an essential function of the job.
- All other job duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required, Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Minimum of five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bilingual experience preferred, but not required (English/Spanish)
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- Interpersonal skills to develop and maintain professional working relationships with builders, vendors, subordinates and co-workers
- Proactively identify, analyze, address, and resolve problem areas, conflicts, and issues
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment, supports and explains reasoning for decisions, includes appropriate people in decision-making process, and makes timely decisions
- Strong organizational skills to insure adequate tracking systems are utilized to maintain and track all required information associated with the ordering and production process
- Working knowledge of internet, inventory, project management, spreadsheet and word process software and order processing systems
We are an EEO Employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, marital status or veteran status.