|Job Title||Financial Data Processor*|
|Location||Phoenix, AZ*||*Position is based out of Phoenix, AZ|
Responsible for receiving and processing incoming product catalog data, maintaining records and compiling reports. Gather and translate all necessary vendor product specifications and internal data to develop accurate and detailed records that support successful installation. Work in conjunction with branches, customers, and other internal teams to ensure requests are completed in a timely manner.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities
- Performs accurate and timely entry of catalog products into multiple ERP systems. Verify vendor pricing and product attributes.
- Identifies and escalates gaps in company and vendor information with appropriate level of urgency. Researches and provides accurate details of any issues.
- Monitors product catalog entries using system reports and communicates progress to leadership. Proactively communicates to resolve discrepancies in up-front data preventing accurate or timely entry.
- Monitors and tracks requests to meet material lead times and ensure on-time delivery.
- Maintains department rituals regarding entry, reporting, and business requirements.
- Interacts with internal and external customers/vendors daily through clear and concise written and oral communication.
- Reviews material data and contract pricing.
- Investigates and resolves job cost margin discrepancies.
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior co-worker or supervisor.
Education and Experience
- Must be eighteen years of age
- College Degree Required. Specialized skills training/certification may be required.
- 0-2 years of data entry and customer service experience preferred.
- Experience in a customer service or call center environment.
- SAP knowledge is a plus.
- Flooring or construction industry experience preferred.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ILG is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.
This commitment to EEO extends not only to associates of The Company but also to independent contractors, trainees, apprentices, or any participant in a program to provide unpaid experience in the workplace or our business. This commitment extends to all areas of personnel actions, including but not limited to advertising, recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, transfer, work assignments, accommodation requests, requests for leave, compensation, benefits, disciplinary actions, layoffs, discharges, terminations, participation in company activities, programs, or events, or any other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.