|Job Title||Lead Database Developer*|
|Location||Frisco, TX*||*Position is based out of Frisco, TX|
About ILG Home Technology Solutions
ILG Home Technology Solutions is changing the home building industry by delivering the most powerful virtual home shopping, design experience along with an analytics platform. Our technology engages new home buyers, accelerates option selection, drives incremental revenue, and improves homebuyer satisfaction.
Our differentiated technology creates significant value for our customers and their homebuyers. We have developed an end-to-end technology platform that offers a dynamic experience from option selection through product installation. Our cutting-edge option selection tools are customized to the individual community and floor plan. Homebuyers select through our visualization technology and real-time pricing data to create a personalized, user-friendly design experience unmatched in the industry.
As part of this role, you will be joining an amazing team where you will join us in transforming the home design industry with our innovative technology.
As an important member of ILG’s Technology Team in Frisco, you will be playing a key role in building, leading, and maintaining the Data Platform that enables our customer facing SaaS Products. In addition to working on SaaS Products, you will also be working on a business intelligence and AI insights Platform that feature cool dashboards and reports. You will have the satisfaction of working alongside a fantastic team, great workplace and in a culture where you will feel valued while delivering critical business needs.
The Essential Functions You Will Perform
- Collaborate with the business team daily and manage Data initiatives. This will be a key bridge role between Business and Engineering Leadership.
- Experience translating business questions/requirements to into detailed technical design and oversee the implementation of database systems, ETL’s.
- Collaborate with stake holders, understand requirements, and manage data engineers’ day to day operations.
- Provide implementation recommendations and tradeoffs and present that to senior engineering and business leadership.
- Work with development team to develop, implement and manage data base models for core product development.
- Write SQL database views, tables and stored procedures to support engineering product development.
- Developing and maintaining complex ETL packages and stored procedures for loading data into staging tables from SAP, OLTP and other intermediary systems.
- Documenting complex processes, business requirements and specifications
Must-have Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of data-related experience
- Experience in leading data and being a bridge between product and engineering is key
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in design and implementation of ETL framework for complex data warehouse projects.
- Excellent knowledge of relational data modeling, SQL and Data Warehousing.
- Experience creating SQL queries from scratch (including complex stored procedures) and data processes.
- Hands-on experience in writing complex T-SQL and database performance tuning.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft BI technology (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS and Power BI).
The person should be open to take ownership of delivery and work closely with Product Leadership, peer Developers and Quality Analyst Team.
Hybrid and Frisco TX
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or closely related field with 7+ years of work industry experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Ideally able to work in US without current and future sponsorship.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.