|Job Title||Production Coordinator*|
|Location||San Diego, CA*||*Position is based out of San Diego, CA|
The primary responsibility of the Production Coordinator is to coordinate all day to day operations of the production team to ensure the efficient completion of jobs.
- Coordinate with Builder to forecast and ensure all lots for each community are completed per Builder’s schedule.
- Partner with the Production department regarding all matters relating to anticipated installation schedule
- All other job duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required, Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Minimum of five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in a production or production support a plus
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- Interpersonal skills to develop and maintain professional working relationships with builders, vendors and co-workers
- Proactively identify, analyze, address, and resolve problem areas, conflicts, and issues
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment, supports and explains reasoning for decisions, includes appropriate people in decision-making process, and makes timely decisions
- Strong organizational skills to insure adequate tracking systems are utilized to maintain and track all required information associated with the ordering and production process
- Working knowledge of project management, spreadsheet and word process software and order processing systems.