|Job Title||Revenue Assurance Supervisor|
|Reports to||Senior Manager, Revenue Assurance|
The Revenue Assurance Supervisor is responsible for the timely review and audit of all sales orders to identify and correct any cost or revenue anomalies that would contribute to margin erosion – this includes working alongside our Customers to request and correct purchase orders as needed. The Revenue Assurance Supervisor will lead a Team that is based in Florida, with some hybrid and remote workforce. The Revenue Assurance Supervisor will also be responsible for driving adherence to SLA, standard operating procedures, and running regular team meetings, as well as helping to assign, train and implement new accounts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Lead regular Team status meetings
- Establish, document, and monitor standard operating procedures.
- Utilize revenue assurance dashboard and unbilled report metrics to drive Team performance and adherence to established SLA’s.
- Monitor PO and Margin issues – assist Revenue Assurance Coordinators as needed to drive resolutions with Management/Sales/External Customers.
- Work alongside Sales to track Customer price increase execution and report on any issues - reconcile and lead successful implementation with Team.
- Assign and track volume per Coordinator.
- Ad hoc reporting, operational support and other duties as assigned.
- General Revenue Assurance Process/Duties:
- Monitor lot start notifications and create new sales orders in ERP.
- Create job-jacket file by utilizing checklist to gather all necessary lot documents.
- Review all job-jacket documents according to established checklist, prior to install-release, and perform sales order audit:
- Calculate and enter correct revenue on sales orders and verify customer PO’s match written sales agreements and buyer selections.
- Ensure sales order margin is within tolerance – investigate any sales order margins that exceed tolerance and work with operational teams to resolve.
- Create job jacket file and maintain current job documents in Doc-storage.
- Coordinate directly with Customer and internal sales teams to resolve PO issues that might delay revenue recognition and billing.
- Work alongside regional finance and operations management to escalate PO issues timely, and as necessary (with direction from management), hold sales orders from being released for installation.
- Track all sales orders with PO or cost issues by properly coding them in ERP.
- Provide management with weekly updates on progress resolving sales order issues.
- Verify sales order revenue and margin post-install, to ensure revenue amount and customer PO’s account for any additional costs incurred during installation that were outside original scope of work.
- Verify customer PO issues have been resolved and that PO’s match the sales order total.
- Release sales orders to Finance for revenue recognition and invoice transmittal.
- 5+ years in a high-volume, metric driven, transaction-oriented service center environment supervising large teams
- Proficient in conflict management and resolution.
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills working with large volume of data– pivot Tables and v-lookups are a must.
- Familiar with revenue recognition principals under GAAP.
- SAP experience a plus.
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced, high energy, multiple priorities and deadline driven environment
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change – changing priorities and process improvement
- Must be able to solve problems with solutions
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Positive, professional demeanor that sets an example for the rest of the team.
- Motivated and driven by producing results and the success of the team.
- Construction or homebuilding industry experience a plus
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ISI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.
This commitment to EEO extends not only to associates of The Company but also to independent contractors, trainees, apprentices, or any participant in a program to provide unpaid experience in the workplace or our business. This commitment extends to all areas of personnel actions, including but not limited to advertising, recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, transfer, work assignments, accommodation requests, requests for leave, compensation, benefits, disciplinary actions, layoffs, discharges, terminations, participation in company activities, programs, or events, or any other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.