|Job Title||Cabinet Designer/Estimator*|
|Location||Phoenix,AZ*||*Position is based out of Phoenix, AZ|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of the cabinet industry
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with management, employees, and clients
- Provide special quotes, as needed, for Design Center and Builder Clients
- Insure prospective clients are provided relevant information and questions are addressed in a timely manner
- Provide Design Consultants, Order Processors and Production Managers with all required information
- Insure proper planning and coordination of job efforts during order and installation process
- Maintain bid folders for future updates, e.g., price increases, construction change orders, etc.
- Manage in house builder accounts, e.g., billing questions, spec changes, special quotes, etc.
- All other job duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED required, all higher education is a plus
- Cabinet Experience is preferred
- Experience with 20/20 Software preferred
- Must have a thorough knowledge of all available products used by the Company as it relates to product installation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills to develop and maintain professional working relationships with builders, vendors, subordinates and co-workers
- Communicate effectively with customers, co-workers and supervisors in a professional and courteous manner
- Proactively identify, analyze, address, and resolve problem areas, conflicts, and issues
- Displays willingness to make decisions
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment, supports and explains reasoning for decisions, includes appropriate people in decision-making process, and makes timely decisions
- Strong organizational skills to insure adequate tracking systems are utilized to maintain and track all required information associated with the ordering and production process
- Working knowledge of internet, inventory, project management, spreadsheet and word process software and order processing systems
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ILG is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.
This commitment to EEO extends not only to associates of The Company but also to independent contractors, trainees, apprentices, or any participant in a program to provide unpaid experience in the workplace or our business. This commitment extends to all areas of personnel actions, including but not limited to advertising, recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, transfer, work assignments, accommodation requests, requests for leave, compensation, benefits, disciplinary actions, layoffs, discharges, terminations, participation in company activities, programs, or events, or any other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.