|Job Title||Commercial Field Superintendent*|
|Location||Denver, CO*||*Position is based out of Denver, CO|
|Pay Grade||$20.00 - $28.00 per hour|
- ILG offers a wide range of benefits including: medical, dental, vision, voluntary benefits, and 401k.
- ILG’s PTO policy includes vacation time, floating holidays, sick time, volunteer day, bereavement and jury duty.
The primary responsibility of the Commercial Field Superintendent is to ensure the builders’ experience a quality installation completed to their total satisfaction. This position requires operation of a company vehicle or a personal vehicle (with a gas card and paid vehicle allowance) and such operation is done consistently more than 20% of the average workweek.
- Reliable and Self Starter
- Ability to act confidently in difficult situations
- Handle Builder Requests directly as needed
- Perform at a high level in a fast paced environment
- Possess ability to follow up and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Diffuse difficult situations
- Inspect and Diagnose product and installations issues
- Prepares assignments and schedules for field crew
- Ensures proper paperwork has been submitted
- Ensures field has necessary materials for jobs
- Manages client relations and acts as liaison between client and contractors
- Work with all departments within the company to minimize issues arising in service
- All other job duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of two years construction experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bilingual experience preferred, but not required (English/Spanish)
- Must have a thorough knowledge of all available products used by the Company as it relates to product installation
- Interpersonal skills to develop and maintain professional working relationships with builders, vendors, subordinates and co-workers
- Communicate effectively with customers, co-workers and supervisors in a professional and courteous manner
- Proactively identify, analyze, address, and resolve problem areas, conflicts, and issues
- Displays willingness to make decisions
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment, supports and explains reasoning for decisions, includes appropriate people in decision-making process, and makes timely decisions
- Strong organizational skills to insure adequate tracking systems are utilized to maintain and track all required information associated with the ordering and production process
- Working knowledge of internet, inventory, project management, spreadsheet and word process software and order processing systems.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ILG is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.
This commitment to EEO extends not only to associates of The Company but also to independent contractors, trainees, apprentices, or any participant in a program to provide unpaid experience in the workplace or our business. This commitment extends to all areas of personnel actions, including but not limited to advertising, recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, transfer, work assignments, accommodation requests, requests for leave, compensation, benefits, disciplinary actions, layoffs, discharges, terminations, participation in company activities, programs, or events, or any other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.