|Job Title||Lot Start Coordinator*|
|Location||Dallas,TX*||*Position is based out of Dallas, TX|
|Reports to||Revenue Assurance Manager|
The Revenue Assurance Coordinator is responsible for creating the job jacket file and verifying the accuracy of all lot related documents, including the customer selections, purchase orders, and written sales agreements. The Revenue Assurance Coordinator will utilize established standard operating procedures to review each sales order for accuracy and verify job margin is within tolerance. The Revenue Assurance Coordinator will work directly with the Customer, as well as internal sales/operational teams to resolve any issues prior to installation and billing release.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Monitor lot start notifications and create new sales orders in ERP.
- Create job-jacket file by utilizing checklist to gather all necessary lot documents.
- Review all job-jacket documents according to established checklist, prior to install-release, and perform sales order audit:
- Calculate and enter correct revenue on sales orders and verify customer PO’s match written sales agreements and buyer selections.
- Ensure sales order margin is within tolerance – investigate any sales order margins that exceed tolerance and work with operational teams to resolve.
- Create job jacket file and maintain current job documents in Doc-storage.
- Coordinate directly with Customer and internal sales teams to resolve PO issues that might delay revenue recognition and billing.
- Work alongside regional finance and operations management to escalate PO issues timely, and as necessary (with direction from management), hold sales orders from being released for installation.
- Track all sales orders with PO or cost issues by properly coding them in ERP.
- Provide management with weekly updates on progress resolving sales order issues.
- Verify sales order revenue and margin post-install, to ensure revenue amount and customer PO’s account for any additional costs incurred during installation that were outside original scope of work.
- Verify customer PO issues have been resolved and that PO’s match the sales order total.
- Release sales orders to Finance for revenue recognition and invoice transmittal.
- Ad hoc reporting, operational support and other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years quality review, reconciliation or audit experience required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Extreme attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Patience, a positive attitude, and “big picture” thinking required
- Fast paced thinking and action required
- Homebuilding experience preferred