|Job Title||Call Center Representative*|
|Location||Minneapolis, MN*||*Position is based out of Minneapolis, MN|
|Reports to||Sales Manager / Director|
|Shifts hiring||Part-time, Full-time, Weekends|
|Additional Information||R-277, R-432, R-679|
|Pay Grade||$15.00-$15.50 Hourly + $500 Signing Bonus|
Crew2, a subsidiary of Interior Logic Group, is a large installation company doing business with the largest home improvement retailer in the world. We are currently seeking an energetic, self-motivated, and results-driven Customer Service Coordinators to join our Minneapolis, MN-based customer service team.
Come and work for a company that values your skills and rewards you for them. We have great benefits and a full compensation package including health, dental, vision, a 401(k) with company match, and competitively paid time off, just to name a few!
This role is responsible for creating a quality customer service experience by interacting with customers in an inbound and outbound call center environment. These duties include, but are not limited to, scheduling, handling customer inquiries, providing updates, making appointments, resolving issues, developing and qualifying sales leads, and maintaining a database. The customer service coordinator is responsible for ensuring complete customer satisfaction and helping to maintain a Voice of the Customer quality score. This role reports directly to the Sales Manager of our Contact Center.
- Customer Experience
- Fields customer questions and concerns in a professional manner utilizing all resources available
- Strives for excellence in customer contact; ensures that communication with customers is completed and that all correspondence is customer-focused and well documented
- Ensures excellence in service; aware of customer satisfaction (VOC and cycle time) success metrics the impact that this role has on associated outcomes
- Provides customers with production and service information
- Schedules customer installations according to established processes
- Makes post-installation follow up calls ensuring the installation experience was one that delights customers
- Routes customer calls to appropriate department or resource
- Keeps informed of new processes and policies
- Product Sales
- Fields customer service inquires in a professional manner and determines customer requirements and expectations
- Develops, qualifies, and effectively promotes products and services
- Illustrates knowledge of features and benefits of various Crew2 programs
- Presents pricing, credit, and terms information in accordance with standard procedures
- Creates a positive customer experience to help generate sales and repeat business
- Maintains Complete and Accurate Records
- Processes customer information accurately and according to process
- Uses available tools for monitoring and tracking information
- Contact Center Team Partnership
- Participates in and supports the Contact Center Service Team in a way that allows people to be their best
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to connect with a variety of people in ways that create positive outcomes
- Customer-focused; continuously seeks excellence and understands how to create it
- Strong problem-solving experience and skill
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Team player with the ability to multi-task
- High school diploma or GED
- Some sales experience preferred
Pay Grade: $15.00-$15.50 Hourly + $500 Signing Bonus
About Interior Logic Group
Based in Irvine, CA, Interior Logic Group is the premier collaborative network of local design and construction services partners. Interior Logic Group has quickly grown to become one of the Country’s largest design center operators and service providers of interior finished products such as flooring, cabinets, countertops, and window treatments. Its three core divisions include Interior Logic Group Builder Services, Interior Logic Group Property Services, and Interior Logic Group Fulfillment Services. Interior Logic Group collectively serves residential builders, commercial contractors, multifamily property owners and operators, single-family rental companies, and retailers, operating 225 locations across twenty-nine states.
Interior Logic Group operates homebuilder branded design studios that allow homebuilders to bring their customers to a customized facility and keep the purchasing process seamless and unified. The Company’s expert team staffs and manages these design centers on the homebuilder’s behalf, while maintaining a cohesive experience for the home buyer. In addition, Interior Logic Group provides installation services for apartment owners and operators as well as for consumer remodels via its retail relationships with The Home Depot and other retailers.
With a large network of installation teams, Interior Logic Group is able to effectively manage a significant volume of projects at any time. The Company’s installation service advantage combines industry experience and proven processes with a customer-centric approach. The Company is committed to getting projects done right the very first time and satisfying its partners at every stage – before, during, and after the sale.
Growing through consolidation, most recently through its merger with Interior Specialists Inc., Interior Logic Group has quickly become a $1.5 billion company, with over 4300 employees and a presence in 42 of the top 50 home-building markets. Led by industry-veterans averaging more than 20 years of experience, Interior Logic Group’s team members value culture and work every day to ensure their workplace is “Remarkable!”