|Job Title||Order Processing Coordinator - Cabinets (Remote)*|
|Location||Nationwide, CA*||*Position is based out of Nationwide|
SUMMARY: The Order Processing Coordinator is responsible for producing a clean order for ILG cabinet suppliers, as well as the installation department, generating lot specific layouts, lot specific pricing, and order entry with multiple cabinet suppliers.
- Reviews, interprets, and analyzes builder selection, and purchase order information for accuracy and project requirements.
- Reviews field measurements, and resolves any discrepancies between field conditions, and master plans.
- Operates 2020 design software to create lot specific layouts for order entry.
- Submits orders for materials to multiple cabinet manufacturers using an EDI ordering process.
- Proofreads other OMC’S projects for accuracy, by reviewing selections, PO’s, pricing, layouts, measures, and cabinet acknowledgements.
- Works with all areas of the cabinets sales, design, customer care, and installation teams to provide a positive customer experience.
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, with the ability to interact with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings, dimensions, details and specifications.
- A thorough understanding of kitchen and bath design, as well as various cabinet company product lines.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word and MS Excel, along with the ability to quickly learn how to use new software packages.
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
- Ability to think critically and solve problems with missing information.
- Able to work quickly and accurately with great attention to detail.
Order Management Manager
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- High School degree or equivalent
- 5 years of cabinet experience in the production homebuilding and commercial industry.
- Experience using 20/20 Design software.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, type and use mouse; reach with hands and arms; and talk and/or hear. The employee may be required to sit for extended periods of time, but may also have occasional periods where he or she is required to walk in and around new home/ commercial construction jobsites.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office environment with occasional visits to customer job sites.
Monday- Friday 8-5
There is limited travel for this position