|Job Title||Director of Internal Corporate Communications (Hybrid)*|
|Location||Irvine, CA*||*Position is based out of Irvine, CA|
|Reports to||Chris Clem|
The Director, Internal Corporate Communications, will be joining Interior Logic Group, at a time of dynamic growth. This role will report to the Head of Organizational Impact, and serve as ILG’s cultural ambassador overseeing strategy for aspects of the company's internal communications including leading communication of internal announcements, setting the agenda for all-hands meetings, and supporting senior executive team members in communicating to the company and outside the company. This individual will also be expected to be on the lookout for opportunities to tell our story externally including supporting our external communications resources as well as other channels.
Key priorities will include:
- Develop an employee-focused communications strategy working with various members of the executive team and divisions.
- Design and implement a comprehensive strategy for company-wide communications.
- Develop and lead the implementation of employee communication strategies and tactics in support of key initiatives - including executive communications, change management and employee programs and events.
- Drive employee connection to our mission, strategic vision, core values and annual objectives.
- Partner cross-functionally to ensure that employees have access to the materials and information they need to get their jobs done.
- Provide executive communications support, including drafting company-wide announcements, talking points, slides, and blog posts in their authentic voice.
- Revitalize the channels employees have access to and build engagement, business literacy, career growth opportunities, and reinforce company culture.
- Team with Recruiting to continually evolve our narrative as an employer of choice and to bring the ILG experience to life for prospective hires.
- Collaborate with ILG associates on topics of culture, belonging, diversity and inclusion to implement year-round cultural awareness campaigns.
- Commit to gaining a thorough understanding of our strategy and developing events within the company and industry to help manage both proactive and responsive communications for the company.
- Build and maintain relationships with multiple internal collaborators to increase visibility and improve the quality of communications throughout the organization.
- Stay current and informed on industry best practices including new and innovative talent strategies, systems, and technologies; build a roadmap to drive programs that will effectively meet our objectives along with an effort to continuously improve the outcomes.
- Conduct day-to-day management activities associated with the ongoing Talent Center of Excellence partnering closely with the other HR Centers, Talent Partners and People Leaders.
Candidate Profile: A person with a curiosity about capturing a leaders' authentic voice, creative storytelling and working in a fast-moving, highly collaborative environment will succeed in this role.
- An excellent writer who can simplify complex ideas into a brief and compelling message that will excite and inspire employees.
- Collaborative problem solver with a client-service approach who can fiercely prioritize in the face of competing demands.
- A commitment to fostering a richly diverse, equitable and fearlessly inclusive culture through impactful communication is essential.
- The person who takes on this role must be a communicator at heart - with the passion and expertise to develop, deliver and target messaging to a broad audience.
- Ability to think strategically about the development and usage of communications channels for the company as we are today, and the company we are growing into.
- A thought partner on timing, messaging, employee needs and tactical rollout of news.
- Solid experience in complex organizational and cultural change management.
- Practiced capacity to manage complex, multi-faceted projects with multiple partners.
- Brings a business outcomes approach to communications work.
- 10+ years of corporate communications, including employee communications and leadership communications experience with senior executives.
About The Company:
Interior Logic Group is the leading national provider of interior design and turnkey installation services for U.S. homebuilders. Powered by its industry-leading technology platform, Interior Logic Group is the largest national provider of interior design and finish solutions for the building industry. Our scalable solutions increase homebuilder profitability and improve construction quality and cycle times. We also provide installation services and supply chain management for a diverse range of single family, multifamily, commercial and repair and remodel customers. With more than 200 locations and 100+ Design Studios, Interior Logic Group’s reach ensures localized service on a national scale.