|Job Title||Flooring Technician*|
|Location||Portland , OR*||*Position is based out of Portland, OR|
|Reports to||Josh Hill|
|Pay Grade||Depends on experience|
Do you want to work for a company that has a strong culture, and realizes the value of its employees? Are you a dedicated, hard-working individual who wants to be part of a team that is successful and makes a difference? Does your current employer reward you with Incentive Bonus Checks, and 401(k) + Matching? We do!
We believe it’s important for us to take care of our employees, for after all, our employees take care of our customers. We only hire the very best. If you have what it takes, you should apply!
Interior Logic Group - Property Services, formerly known as CriterionBrock, a leading supplier of flooring to the multi-family housing industry will add a talented Quality Control Technician to our team in the Milwaukie, OR area.
Quality Control Technician supports our operations & sales departments in service delivery through performing many aspects of quality assurance during the sales and installation process from start to finish.
While this is an entry level position, previous experience with installing flooring or carpet is helpful. We start each day in the Warehouse, where the Quality Control Technician will assist with loading out materials to the installers. There can be some variety in the day-to-day activities of the Quality Control Technician. Some days may involve going to pick up materials from will-call, or making a delivery to a job-site. Some days may involve going to the job-site prior to installation to take a measurement.
Most days will involve walking through the job-site, and working through the Quality Control Check List. Minor defects in installation, such as a poorly done caulking job, or a carpet seam that was rushed should be repaired on the spot by the Quality Control Technician.
- Floor covering experience and understanding of installation & floor covering product knowledge preferred.
- Ability to work actively in the warehouse and lift 50+ lbs.
- Ability to take detailed field measurements.
- Highly efficient, organized, and able to work closely with Operations Supervisor to meet shifting priorities and demands.
- Current valid Driver License and ability to drive manual and automatic transmission vehicles as needed. Maintain a vehicle and auto insurance for use to travel to job sites.
- Problem solving skills; solid basic math skills needed to accurately calculate quantities.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
The Quality Control Technician will drive their personal vehicle on company business. In addition to regular wages, we provide an automobile allowance of $350 per month, plus a Company Fuel Card to purchase fuel needed to travel to job sites.
401(K) + Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD