|Job Title||Finance Manager*|
|Location||Frisco, TX*||*Position is based out of Frisco, TX|
Reporting to the VP of Finance, the Finance Manager will possess progressive experience with financial analysis, including financial planning & analysis and business partnership. The successful candidate will ideally have held roles at the corporate level, allowing for understanding of business issues and sources of value creation. Familiarity with the homebuilding industry, services, or technology will be preferred, although we will be flexible across industries. Attention to detail is a must.
The individual must thrive in a collaborative environment, be a self-starter and feel comfortable in a continuously evolving, fast-moving environment of shared accountability. The individual should be comfortable driving change and operational efficiencies, and will be expected to “get into the weeds.” Must be comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty and have the ability to adapt nimbly and manage through complex situations.
Responsibilities & Attributes:
- Set clear and challenging goals while committing the organization to improved performance; tenacious and accountable in driving results.
- Present cash flow, financial and variance analysis. Forecasting and ad hoc reporting.
- Leadership: The ability to persevere in the face of challenges and exhibit a steadfast resolve and relentless commitment to higher standards, which commands respect from followers.
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and forethought in his/her approach to making decisions; the ability to act in a transparent and consistent manner while always taking into account what is best for the organization.
- The Manager must proactively generate insightful business and financial analytics to support and drive strategic and financial resource allocation decisions at the senior levels of the organization.
- Must drive performance with an attitude of continuous improvement by being open to feedback and self-improvement.
- Relationships and Influence: Naturally connects and builds strong relationships with others, demonstrating strong emotional intelligence and an ability to communicate clearly and persuasively. Encourages others to share the spotlight and visibly celebrates and supports the success of the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, or related field.
- 6-10 years’ progressive experience financial planning & analysis and be a proven business partner. Must have the proven depth of knowledge and experience on the analytical side of finance that have enabled business partners to make better operating decisions.
- Software: Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs; Advanced Excel; SAP or other ERP experience highly preferred. Experience with Power BI is a plus.