|Job Title||Customer Service Coordinator*|
|Location||Charlotte, NC*||*Position is based out of Charlotte, NC (28208)|
|Reports to||Customer Service Supervisor|
This administrative position will provide general assistance with the workflow and routine activities of the Customer Service Department.
Primary Job Tasks & Responsibilities
- Track monthly billings
- Generate work orders and purchase orders
- Maintain accurate records for work in progress
- Order material from vendors
- Maintain accurate records of materials received
- Coordinate with builders and homeowners to meet installation deadlines.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required; Secondary education preferred
- Experience with order processing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Knowledge of products – granite/tile/carpet/vinyl and hardwood
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Must be able to read blueprints and diagrams
- One year of customer service experience
- Must pass work eligibility requirements.
- Most of the time is spent sitting or standing in the same location or there may be a need to stoop regularly or move/lift light material or equipment (typically less than 8 pounds)
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable
- Conform with all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment
- Conform with, and abide by, all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
- No travel required.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ISI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.
This commitment to EEO extends not only to associates of The Company but also to independent contractors, trainees, apprentices, or any participant in a program to provide unpaid experience in the workplace or our business. This commitment extends to all areas of personnel actions, including but not limited to advertising, recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, transfer, work assignments, accommodation requests, requests for leave, compensation, benefits, disciplinary actions, layoffs, discharges, terminations, participation in company activities, programs, or events, or any other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.