|Job Title||Installation Manager*|
|Location||Tucson, AZ*||*Position is based out of Tucson, AZ|
|Reports to||Rock Wagner|
|Pay Grade||Depends on experience|
We have a great team, join us! Interior Logic Group Property Services is growing!
Interior Logic Group Property Services is a leading supplier of flooring for the Multi-Family, Single Family and Senior Living communities. We are looking to add a talented Installation Manager to our incredible team. As a leader in our industry, we offer an excellent company culture, outstanding benefits, and incredible opportunities for growth!
The Installation Manager is the primary contact for subcontractors in the assigned branch and works closely with the Branch Management to lead the installation department. This position manages and directs the installation department to ensure the quality, consistency, and overall capacity of installation is adequate to serve our customer base.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create daily installer schedule, including communicating job assignments and helping resolve oniste issues
- Ensure efficient, through and timely daily morning installer loadout
- Reconciles completed work orders for billing department in preparation for invoicing
- Lead ongoing recruiting efforts ensuring onboarding of quality flooring contractors
- Professional communication with installers, sales, and office staff
- Performs other duties as assigned by Branch Manager
- 2+ Years of flooring installation knowledge
- 2+ Years working with subcontractors and/or experience working in trades
- Bi-lingual, English/Spanish speaking HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Must have ability to lift up to 50+ lbs
- Valid drivers license and insurable
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as move up to 50 pounds
- Excellent medical, dental, vision and prescription plans with employer contributions
- Company 401(k) with up to 6% match
- Generous Vacation, Sick, Holiday, Floating and Volunteer time pay
- Wellness plan, life insurance, disability insurance, and much more!
Job descriptions are not meant to imply that the duties stated are the only ones to be performed by the incumbent. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job related duties requested.
Interior Logic Group strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Interior Logic Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Interior Logic Group complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.