|Job Title||Senior Software Engineer C++*|
|Location||Nationwide, CA*||*Position is based out of Nationwide|
|Reports to||VP of Engineering|
Location: Frisco, TX or Remote
Interior Logic Group, the United States’ premier and largest provider of interiors for new homes is changing the home building industry by delivering the most powerful virtual home shopping, design, and analytics platform. Our technology engages new home buyers, accelerates option selection, drives incremental revenue, and improves homebuyer satisfaction.
Our technology creates significant value for our customers and their homebuyers. We have developed an end-to-end technology platform that offers a dynamic experience from option selection through product installation. Our cutting-edge option selection tools are customized to the individual community and floor plan. Homebuyers select through our visualization technology and real-time pricing data to create a personalized, user-friendly design experience unmatched in the industry. Come join an amazing team where we are transforming the new home design industry with our innovative technology!
The essential functions you will perform as a Senior Software Engineer will be:
- Build Visualization Applications
- Lead design and implementation of new features.
- Work in an agile, multi-disciplinary team.
- 10+ years of C++ experience.
- Experience working in Git/Perforce, branching workflows and CI/CD environments.
- Excellent communication skills and technical knowledge, work well within a team and independently
A Huge Plus but not Required
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Game engine and/or experience with rendering pipelines
- Knowledge of visual scripting languages
- SQL and Python experience