|Job Title||Design Center Coordinator/Design Assistant (Administrative)*|
|Location||Colorado Springs, CO*||*Position is based out of Colorado Springs, CO|
|Pay Grade||$18.00- $23.00 per hour|
- ILG offers a wide range of benefits including: medical, dental, vision, voluntary benefits, and 401k.
- ILG’s PTO policy includes vacation time, floating holidays, sick time, volunteer day, bereavement and jury duty.
$18.00 - $23.00 per hour
We are looking for a multi-faceted, organized professional to fill an important role at our Design Studios in the Colorado Springs area for Interior Logic Group. Daily, the primary responsibility of the Design Center Coordinator is to provide administrative support services to Design Center staff. They represent our company as the first point of contact for Homebuyers, Trade Partners and Builder Visitors.
Who is ILG
Interior Logic Group is the leading national provider of interior finish solutions for homebuilders. We provide technology-enabled interior design, supply chain management and installation services for high-value interior finishes, such as Flooring, Countertops, Cabinets and Window Coverings. We serve national, regional and local homebuilders across the home price spectrum, from entry level to move-up and luxury homes. In addition to our homebuilder solutions, we are also a valued provider of supply chain management and installation services for a diverse range of multifamily, commercial and repair and remodel customers.
- First point of contact for design center customers. Establishes relationship with ILG and customer and sets expectations for the design center experience.
- Maintains frequent communication with builder sales, buyers and designers and notifies internal and external staff of updates, changes and or developments as they occur.
- Enter all final design selections into builder software system.
- Process and track all final design center selections to internal order entry team and external builder team.
- Answer calls determine purpose of callers, and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Retrieves messages from voice mail and forward to appropriate personnel and/or responds promptly to any customer concerns or questions.
- Answers questions about organization and provide callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Receive, sort, distribute and send mail/packages, order office supplies, send/receive faxes.
- File and manage documents, photocopy, prepare routine correspondence to internal and external customers, prepare, submit, and maintain all appropriate documents.
- Assists the design team with tasks to promote and enhance the design center experience including but not limited to creating community books, pamphlets and/or collateral to assist the design center.
- Insure office supplies are being used appropriately and ordered in a timely manner; stored and maintained in a safe manner to avoid loss/theft, etc.
- Insure interactions with customers are professional, courteous, informative and responsive to promote customer satisfaction.
- Responds to all requests and internal and external correspondence within 24 hours of receipt of message.
- Utilizes Excel to manage most documentation.
- Take all required breaks and lunch periods and record accurately on time card as required by law and Company policy and procedure.
- All other job duties as assigned.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Interior Specialists, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.