|Job Title||Design Center Coordinator/Design Assistant (Administrative)*|
|Location||Salt Lake City, UT*||*Position is based out of Salt Lake City, UT|
|Pay Grade||$18.00- $23.00 per hour|
$18.00- $23.00 per hour
We are looking for a multi-faceted, organized professional to fill an important role at our Woodside Design Studio in Salt Lake City for Interior Logic Group. Daily, the primary responsibility of the Design Center Coordinator is to provide administrative support services to Design Center staff. They represent our company as the first point of contact for Homebuyers, Trade Partners and Builder Visitors.
Who is ILG
Interior Logic Group is the leading national provider of interior finish solutions for homebuilders. We provide technology-enabled interior design, supply chain management and installation services for high-value interior finishes, such as Flooring, Countertops, Cabinets and Window Coverings. We serve national, regional and local homebuilders across the home price spectrum, from entry level to move-up and luxury homes. In addition to our homebuilder solutions, we are also a valued provider of supply chain management and installation services for a diverse range of multifamily, commercial and repair and remodel customers.
- First point of contact for design center customers. Establishes relationship with ILG and customer and sets expectations for the design center experience.
- Maintains frequent communication with builder sales, buyers and designers and notifies internal and external staff of updates, changes and or developments as they occur.
- Answer calls determine purpose of callers, and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Retrieves messages from voice mail and forward to appropriate personnel and/or responds promptly to any customer concerns or questions.
- Answers questions about organization and provide callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Receive, sort, distribute and send mail/packages, order office supplies, send/receive faxes.
- File and manage documents, photocopy, prepare routine correspondence to internal and external customers, prepare, submit, and maintain all appropriate documents.
- Assists the design team with tasks to promote and enhance the design center experience including but not limited to creating community books, pamphlets and/or collateral to assist the design center.
- Insure office supplies are being used appropriately and ordered in a timely manner; stored and maintained in a safe manner to avoid loss/theft, etc.
- Insure interactions with customers are professional, courteous, informative and responsive to promote customer satisfaction.
- Responds to all requests and internal and external correspondence within 24 hours of receipt of message.
- Utilizes Excel to manage most documentation.
- Take all required breaks and lunch periods and record accurately on time card as required by law and Company policy and procedure.
- All other job duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED),
- Minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Interpersonal skills to develop and maintain professional working relationships with builders, vendors, co-workers,
- Communicate effectively with customers, co-workers and supervisors in a professional and courteous manner,
- Proactively identify, analyze, address, and resolve problem areas, conflicts, and issues,
- Displays willingness to make decisions,
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment, supports and explains reasoning for decisions, includes appropriate people in decision-making process, and makes timely decisions,
- Strong organizational skills to insure adequate tracking systems are utilized to maintain and track all required information associated with the ordering and production process,
- Must be proficient in Adobe Pro, Excel and other Microsoft systems,
- Working knowledge of internet, inventory, project management, spreadsheet and word process software and order processing systems.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ILG is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.
This commitment to EEO extends not only to associates of The Company but also to independent contractors, trainees, apprentices, or any participant in a program to provide unpaid experience in the workplace or our business. This commitment extends to all areas of personnel actions, including but not limited to advertising, recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, transfer, work assignments, accommodation requests, requests for leave, compensation, benefits, disciplinary actions, layoffs, discharges, terminations, participation in company activities, programs, or events, or any other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.