|Job Title||Commercial Production Manager*|
|Location||TEXAS, TX*||*Position is based out of TEXAS|
|Reports to||Division President|
Commercial Production Manager
The Commercial Production Manager will oversee the success of multi-family projects and commercial job sites for the Texas Division, reporting to the Texas Division President. This position requires operation of a company vehicle or a personal vehicle and such operation is done consistently more than 40% of the average workweek.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities
- Coordinate with builder personnel to determine construction progress
- Responsible for analysis of the businesses day-to-day and long-term operations
- Serve as division commercial project subject matter expert, provide commercial project guidance and support to Texas Division branches
- Train Texas Division Field Managers on commercial project specific processes, procedures and expectations
- Manage all Field Manager responsibilities for commercial projects at local/home branch, including managing multiple commercial job sites to ensure readiness for flooring installation and confirm completion of work once finished.
- Prepares assignments and schedules for field crew
- Completes pre and post inspection of installation site
- Ensures proper paperwork has been submitted
- Ensures field has necessary materials for jobs
- Manages client relations and acts as liaison between client and contractors
- Manages vendor relations
- Ensures that all safety and OSHA regulations are communicated to staff and adhered to
- Submits quality assurance information to FieldPro and SAP for all scheduled installations
Education & Experience
- Management experience preferred
- Prior flooring experience preferred
- Prior commercial experience preferred
- Field management: 2+ years
- Must pass work eligibility requirements
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Proficient in Excel, Google Sheets, Outlook 365
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Able to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to manipulate objects or controls, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
- Vision abilities (with correction) include close, distance, peripheral, depth, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Able to safely drive a vehicle for long periods of time.
- Able to work extended hours if needed.
- Able to work in all weather conditions.
- Able to lift up
Travel up to 70%
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ILG is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.
This commitment to EEO extends not only to associates of The Company but also to independent contractors, trainees, apprentices, or any participant in a program to provide unpaid experience in the workplace or our business. This commitment extends to all areas of personnel actions, including but not limited to advertising, recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, transfer, work assignments, accommodation requests, requests for leave, compensation, benefits, disciplinary actions, layoffs, discharges, terminations, participation in company activities, programs, or events, or any other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.
About Interior Logic Group
For over 30 years, Interior Logic Group(ILG) has exemplified its company values of operational excellence, superior quality, integrity and a commitment to exceed customers’ expectations. Built on a foundation of experience and visionary leadership, ILG is the nation’s leading provider of interior design, design center management and installation services. ILG is distinguished as the nation’s largest new construction interior finishing contractor, providing a wide array of products and installation services for single-family, multi-family and commercial builders. ILG partners with select premier builders to supply and install flooring, cabinetry, countertops, window coverings and builder construction options, including appliances, and it is the only full-service provider of outsourced homebuilder design centers. ILG offers homebuyers an unparalleled option selection experience through 91 design centers nationwide.