|Job Title||Sales Support Associate (Administrative)*|
|Location||Aurora, CO*||*Position is based out of Aurora, CO|
|Pay Grade||$20.00 - $24.00 per hour|
- ILG offers a wide range of benefits including: medical, dental, vision, voluntary benefits, and 401k.
- ILG’s PTO policy includes vacation time, floating holidays, sick time, volunteer day, bereavement and jury duty.
$20.00- $24.00 per hour with remote work schedule
*Intermediate excel skills required*
Provides primary support to the sales team based on specific geography and/or builder accounts. Maintains a high level of customer service and ensures timely responses to issues. Monitors and reviews customer order activity and makes adjustments to processes and strategies. Provide high level administrative and technical support by assisting the sales account executives. Duties may include preparing reports, compiling statistics and other data using spreadsheets and tables, and other general clerical responsibilities.
Primary Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities
- Partner with sales executive through creation and maintenance of bid project in bid tool system
- Create and maintain material cost sheet using program information provided by sales executive
- Run and validate rebate reporting to determine eligible rebates as agreed upon during bid process
- Complete requested material usage reporting as requested by builder
- Create pricing proposals as needed for models, residential construction, non-standard options and special quotes
- Validate builder program materials are set up and extended in SAP for internal use
- Schedule and attend pre-construction and model meetings for assigned accounts and geography
- Review blueprints with Senior Account Executive (add cut lines for flooring).
- May also assist the cabinet department on an as needed basis
Education & Experience
- College degree preferred
- Residential construction industry experience a plus
- Intermediate to advanced experience working with Excel
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment and final solutions
- Organizational skills and attention to detail are critical as the individual will often face shifting priorities on multiple assignments
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written skills; ability to communicate and document complex processes in a clear and concise manner
- Strong interpersonal skills to demonstrate teamwork, leadership and flexibility while working with all levels of the organization
- Must pass work eligibility requirements.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ISI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.
This commitment to EEO extends not only to associates of The Company but also to independent contractors, trainees, apprentices, or any participant in a program to provide unpaid experience in the workplace or our business. This commitment extends to all areas of personnel actions, including but not limited to advertising, recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, transfer, work assignments, accommodation requests, requests for leave, compensation, benefits, disciplinary actions, layoffs, discharges, terminations, participation in company activities, programs, or events, or any other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.