|Job Title||Installer - Cabinets & Solid Surface Products*|
|Location||West Valley City,UT*||*Position is based out of West Valley City, UT|
|Pay Grade||Piece Rate|
- ILG offers a wide range of benefits including: medical, dental, vision, voluntary benefits, and 401k.
The primary responsibility of the Installer is to ensure the precise installation of cabinets and solid surface products.
This position is paid as a Piece Rate.
- Accountable for the understanding and implementation of company policies and procedures
- Thoroughly review and understand all information listed on job paperwork prior to beginning a project
- Install cabinets plumb and level
- Align all doors, putty all nail holes, adjust all drawers to make sure they are fully functional
- Upon completion of a job, carefully access, clean, and inspect work area for possible trade damage before leaving job site
- Contact Operations Manager and/or Scheduling team with job status and any possible issues that may arise before, during, and after installation
- Responsible for your own installation tools and their maintenance
- Using effective time management to ensure job completion is timely and thorough
- Responsible for proper judgement and decision making skills to consider relative costs and benefits of potential actions, partnering with Operations Manager and/or Scheduler if needed to resolve issues
- Access performance of self and others to make improvements upon or take corrective action to ensure job completion is timely and thorough
- Ensure the security, safety, and cleanliness of company equipment. i.e., Tools, A-Frames, company vehicles, etc.
- Any other field duties as assigned
- Experience in construction; including cabinets, and countertops
- Must be able to work in fast paced environments
- Strong problem solving skills
- Organized and process oriented
- Attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must own all your own tools and reliable transportation
- Ability to successfully complete a criminal background check and motor vehicle records check
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ILG is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.