|Job Title||Project Coordinator - Commercial PNW*|
|Location||Kent, WA*||*Position is based out of Kent, WA|
|Reports to||Chris Moore|
|Pay Grade||$22 DOE|
Responsible for all order entry, tracking materials, billing and other administrative functions for Commercial construction projects. Works with Project Managers and Purchasers to ensure that project materials are received on schedule, according to contract terms, and in compliance with standard operating policies and procedures. Audits change orders to ensure legal compliance.
- Receive contract from Project Manager and review material requirements
- Order entry/Job set-up/Material setup requests
- Track all materials to ensure materials are available to meet installation dates
- Research into a wide variety of possible errors, such as incorrect labor bills, mis-placed materials, and mis-applied payments from builders
- Audit and monitor change orders to ensure all documents are in order and in compliance from a legal standpoint
- Labor work orders
- Schedule material deliveries to warehouse once materials are purchased
- Handles all aspects of billing in preparation for final billing by Corporate Billing Team
- Communicate with vendors, client, salespeople, installers, and other internal staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Contribute to a positive and productive work environment
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
- Conform with all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Purchasing, Project Coordination, or a related field
- Previous experience in the construction industry is preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional organizational skills and multi-tasking ability
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment with multiple distractions
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent typing and data entry skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Reliable and self-motivated team player
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear and see. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationshipClick here to review the complete job description