|Job Title||BI & Analytics Lead*|
|Location||Nationwide, CA*||*Position is based out of Nationwide|
|Reports to||Dir, Enterprise Applications|
BI & Analytics Lead
Location: Frisco, TX, Atlanta, GA or Remote
Interior Logic Group, the United States’ premier and largest provider of interiors for new homes is changing the home building industry by delivering the most powerful virtual home shopping, design, and analytics platform. Our technology engages new home buyers, accelerates option selection, drives incremental revenue, and improves homebuyer satisfaction.
Our technology creates significant value for our customers, their homebuyers and internal stakeholders. Come join an amazing team where we are transforming the new home design industry with our innovative technology!
- Be Primary Lead for the BI and Analytics at Interior Logic Group
- Interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design
- Be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
- Integrate Power BI and other systems including SAP and Workday
- Participate in proof-of-concept executions, architecture discussions and validate complex technical solutions
- Develop visual reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards using Power BI desktop
- Connect data sources, import data, and transform data for Business intelligence
- Perform system and integration testing with sample and live data
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of Software Development and Configuration Experience
- 3+ years of development experience in Power BI, Business Intelligence, Reports and Dashboards
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to translate business needs into requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, establish rapport and persuade others
- Self-driven, innovative and research oriented
- Analytical thinking for translating data into informative reports and visuals.