|Job Title||Product Manager*|
|Location||Dallas, TX*||*Position is based out of Dallas, TX|
|Department||Home Design Systems|
About ILG Home Technology Solutions
Interior Logic Group, the United States’ premier and largest provider of interiors for new homes is changing the home building industry by delivering the most powerful virtual home shopping, design, and analytics platform. Our technology engages new home buyers, accelerates option selection, drives incremental revenue, and improves homebuyer satisfaction.
Our technology creates significant value for our customers and their homebuyers. We have developed an end-to-end technology platform that offers a dynamic experience from option selection through product installation. Our cutting-edge option selection tools are customized to the individual community and floor plan. Homebuyers select through our visualization technology and real-time pricing data to create a personalized, user-friendly design experience unmatched in the industry. Come join an amazing team where we are transforming the new home design industry with our innovative technology!
As a key member of ILG’s Home Technology Solutions team, you will work alongside the engineering team, and lead the execution of technology products. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying customer needs, facilitating prioritization of future products and enhancement, researching new features and enhancements, and leading successful execution with the engineering team. This is an exciting opportunity to transform the home building industry by reimagining the new home design experience through our innovative software and analytics.
- Own the product lifecycle from research and ideation through development and release
- Drive backlog grooming, sprint planning and prioritization to execute on roadmap
- Coordinate the design, development, testing, and release of new product feature enhancements
- Plan and coordinate the integration of related products/systems
- Work closely with design services, marketing, sales, training, and support
- Provide and deliver project updates to senior leadership
- Turn customer and market insights into actionable business and product requirements
- Build products that deliver exceptional customer experiences
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management
- Expert in agile software development methodologies
- Proven expertise leading cross-functional teams to launch product offerings on time and within budget
- Successful history of delivering customer-driven products designed to create an exceptional customer experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills; adept in communicating with engineers, customer success, sales and marketing, as well as customers
- Skilled in User Experience and User Interface design process and documentation
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment, managing multiple priorities with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree required
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer
ILG is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.
This commitment to EEO extends not only to associates of The Company but also to independent contractors, trainees, apprentices, or any participant in a program to provide unpaid experience in the workplace or our business. This commitment extends to all areas of personnel actions, including but not limited to advertising, recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, transfer, work assignments, accommodation requests, requests for leave, compensation, benefits, disciplinary actions, layoffs, discharges, terminations, participation in company activities, programs, or events, or any other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.
Limited travel if needed.
Required Education and Experience
5+ years related experience in Product Management