|Job Title||Senior .Net Engineer*|
|Location||Frisco, TX*||*Position is based out of Frisco, TX|
|Reports to||Sr. Director Applications|
About ILG Home Technology Solutions
Interior Logic Group, the United States’ premier and largest provider of interiors for new homes is changing the home building industry by delivering the most powerful virtual home shopping, design, and analytics platform. Our technology engages new home buyers, accelerates option selection, drives incremental revenue, and improves homebuyer satisfaction.
Our technology creates significant value for our customers and their homebuyers. We have developed an end-to-end technology platform that offers a dynamic experience from options selection through product installation. Our cutting-edge options selection tools are customized to the individual community and floor plan. Homebuyers can visualize their selections with real-time pricing to create a personalized, user-friendly design experience unmatched in the industry.
Come join an amazing team where we are transforming the new home design industry with our innovative technology!
The essential functions you will perform as a Senior .Net Engineer will be
- Design and develop dynamic web-based applications using ASP.NET, C#, KnockoutJS, Bootstrap, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, WebAPI and SQL Server.
- Create RESTful web services for internal and 3rd-party integrations.
- Contribute to UI/UX design & code reviews alongside team members.
- Enhance industry-leading software for performance and scalability.
- Implement business-critical functionality to provide a competitive advantage.
- Work in an exciting Agile team to deliver rapid results
The required skills & experience you should have:
- 4+ years of experience in ASP.NET, C#, KnockoutJS, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, and WebAPI.
- 3+ years of experience in T-SQL, SQL Server, Stored Procedures, Views and normalization
- Excellent track record of designing and shipping successful software design experiences
- Hands on experience in developing WEB APIs and RESTful APIs
- Agile practices in a Scrum-based team setting.
- Ability to communicate clearly across teams having excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to speaking with you soon.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ILG is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.
This commitment to EEO extends not only to associates of The Company but also to independent contractors, trainees, apprentices, or any participant in a program to provide unpaid experience in the workplace or our business. This commitment extends to all areas of personnel actions, including but not limited to advertising, recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, transfer, work assignments, accommodation requests, requests for leave, compensation, benefits, disciplinary actions, layoffs, discharges, terminations, participation in company activities, programs, or events, or any other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field with 5+ years of work industry experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Able to work in US without sponsorship.