|Job Title||Area Manager*|
|Location||Simi Valley, CA*||*Position is based out of Simi Valley, CA|
Responsible for overseeing all Field Operations in the LA market from Valencia to Simi Valley, CA. The responsibilities include but are not limited to overseeing the Field Operations who are working on anywhere up to 30 houses at a given time. This person must be customer centric and able to effectively work with and maintain relationships with Builders and Executive Level Management. We are looking for someone who can understand the market, solve problems that arise, and build strong relationships with the team. This includes the oversight of multiple installation crews and direct interaction with customers, superintendents, and home-owners. This position requires operation of a company vehicle and such operation is done consistently more than 40% of the average workweek.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities
- Assuming full operational responsibility for profit and loss related activities
- Establishing a team culture among personnel and holding the team to a high standard of customer satisfaction
- Provide day to day leadership and decisions for their team
- Develop, implement, and monitor processes and procedures
- Assign and delegate responsibilities to their subordinates and evaluate their performance weekly
- Review weekly evaluations and reviews of the production and support staff that provides feedback to direct reports regarding performance towards reaching their respective goals and KPIs
- Correct/modify/create/eliminate processes and procedures that fail to add value to the company or business results
- Manages client relations and acts as liaison between client and contractors
- Manages vendor relations
- Delivers timely solutions with good problem-solving skills and communicates well
- Able to drive excellence in customer satisfaction
- Partner with operations and scheduling to ensure teamwork delivers field wins
- Ensure On-Time delivery and Excellent Quality is upheld
- Develop and enforce consistent installation and procedural standards amongst team
- Ensures department cleanliness and organization is upheld
- Ensures that all customer compliance elements are met for badging, signage etc.
- Ensures that all safety and OSHA regulations are communicated to staff and adhered to
Education & Experience
- Must have 5+ years of Management experience
- Must have experience managing in the construction field
- Must pass work eligibility requirements
- Must have a valid driver's license
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ILG is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.
This commitment to EEO extends not only to associates of The Company but also to independent contractors, trainees, apprentices, or any participant in a program to provide unpaid experience in the workplace or our business. This commitment extends to all areas of personnel actions, including but not limited to advertising, recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, transfer, work assignments, accommodation requests, requests for leave, compensation, benefits, disciplinary actions, layoffs, discharges, terminations, participation in company activities, programs, or events, or any other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.