|Job Title||Customer Service Supervisor*|
|Location||Suwanee, GA*||*Position is based out of Suwanee, GA|
This position is responsible for the overall order-and-service-realted activities for Interior Specialists, Inc.’s customer service function. The job provides a variety of customer service support duties to customers and ensures that timely and accurate information is provided in a professional manner.
Primary Job Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responds to customer inquiries through phone, mail, email, fax, and/or face-to-face contact.
- Provides operational management and support to ensure efficient and timely resolutions of customer service issues.
- Analyzes and makes recommendations based on volume and other factors for forecasting future customer service needs, including staffing.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of associates involved in providing customer service.
- Ensure high quality customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Communicate directly and openly with the customer/homeowner or builder customer service personnel.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of associates engaged in customer service activities.
- Plan, prepare, and devise work schedules, according to budgets and workloads.
- Issue instructions and assign duties to associates.
- Review and check work of subordinates such as reports, records, and applications for accuracy and content, and corrects errors.
- Prepare, maintain, and submit reports and records.
- Plan, develop, and implement improved procedures.
- Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on professional methods, business principles, and practical experience.
- Manages a group or team of professional individual contributors and/or indirectly supervises support staff.
Education & Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline or 7+ years of experience in customer service. May require certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some disciplines.
- Preferred: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Preferred: Knowledge of homebuilding construction.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ISI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.
This commitment to EEO extends not only to associates of The Company but also to independent contractors, trainees, apprentices, or any participant in a program to provide unpaid experience in the workplace or our business. This commitment extends to all areas of personnel actions, including but not limited to advertising, recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, transfer, work assignments, accommodation requests, requests for leave, compensation, benefits, disciplinary actions, layoffs, discharges, terminations, participation in company activities, programs, or events, or any other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.