|Job Title||Windows Production Coordinator*|
|Location||CALIFORNIA, CA*||*Position is based out of CALIFORNIA|
|Reports to||Regional Windows Manager|
Production Coordinator Windows – Interior Logic Group
We are looking for an organized professional to fill a Windows Production Coordinator role for the ILG SoCal Division. The primary responsibility is coordinate installation and customer care schedules with installers and builder customer to ensure a timely delivery/install. This individual must be a strong problem solver, superior communicator, and demonstrate diligence and urgency in their responses to customers, installers, and peers.
Who is ILG
Interior Logic Group is the leading national provider of interior finish solutions for homebuilders. We provide technology-enabled interior design, supply chain management and installation services for high-value interior finishes, such as Flooring, Countertops, Cabinets and Window Coverings. We serve national, regional and local homebuilders across the home price spectrum, from entry level to move-up and luxury homes. In addition to our homebuilder solutions, we are also a valued provider of supply chain management and installation services for a diverse range of multifamily, commercial and repair and remodel customers.
- Coordinate install schedules with customer during installation process and any customer care issues; Builder and Homebuyer
- Track delivery dates or back order status of materials ordered for jobs to ensure schedule can be met
- Communicate with Production, Sales, Design, and Warehouse staff with any issues that will impact schedule
- Identify and troubleshoot issues that may arise while scheduling or during installation
- Coordinate installation schedules with multiple installers across So Cal region
- Other duties, as assigned by supervisor and/or company management
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of two years related industry experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Window covering knowledge is a plus
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills to develop and maintain professional working relationships with builders, vendors and co-workers
- Communicate effectively with customers, co-workers and supervisors in a professional and courteous manner
- Proactively identify, analyze, address, and resolve problem areas, conflicts, and issues. Strong decision-making skills
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment, supports and explains reasoning for decisions, includes appropriate people in decision-making process, and makes timely decisions
- Works well under pressure and deadlines
- Strong organizational skills to ensure adequate tracking systems are utilized to maintain and track all required information associated with the ordering and production process
- Working knowledge of internet, inventory, project management, spreadsheet and word process software and order processing systems. SAP knowledge a plus
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ISI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.
This commitment to EEO extends not only to associates of The Company but also to independent contractors, trainees, apprentices, or any participant in a program to provide unpaid experience in the workplace or our business. This commitment extends to all areas of personnel actions, including but not limited to advertising, recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, transfer, work assignments, accommodation requests, requests for leave, compensation, benefits, disciplinary actions, layoffs, discharges, terminations, participation in company activities, programs, or events, or any other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.