|Job Title||Contract Administrator*|
|Location||San Diego, CA*||*Position is based out of San Diego, CA|
Interior Logic Group (ILG) is the nation’s leading provider of interior design, design center management and interior finishing installation services for single-family, multi-family and commercial builders. We are looking to hire a Contracts Administrator to assist the Contract Processing Team with contract administration, information gathering, data entry, analysis of information, communication with various parties and other duties assigned as needed. The ideal candidate should have at least two years of experience in Contract Administration within the Construction industry or equivalent/relevant experience. Experience working in the residential construction industry is preferred.
- Review contract review submissions for completeness and accuracy.
- Assign contract review to attorneys as appropriate.
- Review contract negotiation history to determine how to proceed with new contracts.
- Track contract status from initial review submission to execution.
- Assist divisions with legal-related questions on required forms, new vendor, prequalification packets, and other supplementary contract documents.
- Prepare contracts for signature.
- Liase with builder representatives, landlords, suppliers, vendors, and consultants as well as internal sales, operations, legal, and field personnel to ensure contract execution.
- Save all contract files to server and upload to contract management software.
- File construction pre-liens as required.
- Train and orient the division contract administrators.
- Perform administrative tasks and other duties assigned as needed
- Experience and proficiency reviewing construction and real estate-related contract documents.
- Fundamental knowledge of contracts, contract governance, contractual language, and the contract lifecycle.
- Self-starter with ability to multitask and respond to deadlines. Must be flexible and adaptable with the ability to work with multiple priorities and diverse work styles.
- Strong research, writing, advocacy, analytical and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional demeanor and the ability to build and maintain positive and supportive working relationships with other departments, customers, vendors, suppliers, consultants, and landlords.
- Confidence working independently while also being able to participate effectively and constructively as a member of a team.
- Superior time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and maintain confidentiality.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Contract Administration within the Construction industry or equivalent/relevant experience.
- Previous experience using contract management software (preferred but not required)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Comfortable with the MS Windows environment, folder and file structure and the concept of a computer network with folders and files stored on other computers on a network.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field or other relevant experience preferred.