|Job Title||Flooring Install / Customer Service Field Technician*|
|Location||Phoenix, AZ*||*Position is based out of Phoenix, AZ|
We need energetic Flooring Install/Customer Service Field Technicians. The ideal candidate must be very comfortable working with all types of flooring including tile, wood, & carpet installations and/or repairs.
- Build relationships daily with homeowners, trade partners, and vendors
- Be responsible for completion of all warranty repair work, reactive or proactive, performed in the home that you are assigned to
- Inspect all work for quality and completion, and have the homeowner sign off on your work order
- Ensure necessary materials available for repair work
- Be responsible for using the computer systems and technologies provided to maintain your work order schedule
- Develop an organizational system for yourself that allows you to be efficient and responsive
- Be required to have a working knowledge of and to adhere to all standards set forth in the third-party warranty guidelines
- Communication, Problem Solving, Time Management, Planning/Organization, Mechanically Inclined
- Must have ceramic tile experience
- Carpet and wood experience a plus
- Will need to have reliable transportation (i.e. truck/van)
- Must have own tools
- Ability to install window sills
- Knowledge of Kerdi wrap a plus
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- Work in both outside and inside environments
- Effective communication skills when dealing with co-workers, trade partners, and homeowners
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist
- Ability to navigate hazardous conditions
- Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to lift 50 pounds without assistance
- Ability to operate a company vehicle safely, valid driver’s license and insurance
We believe every employee should be rewarded fairly for a job well done. As an employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision, and dental care. Moreover, we offer a challenging & rewarding work environment.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Our goal is to attract, develop and retain the best talent from among the broadest range of people, backgrounds and perspectives. We are building an inclusive workplace and a company culture that draws on the greatest range of our people, and we are committed to building our reputation as an employer of choice.
*Note: We utilize the E-Verify Service for confirmation of employment authorization as part of our hiring process.