|Job Title||Installation Manager*|
|Location||Charlotte, NC*||*Position is based out of Charlotte, NC (28208)|
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages scheduling team, dividing builder accounts between schedulers
- Maintains access to builder portals and ensures scheduling team has access to builder portals as needed
- Manages all aspects of installer payroll from confirming jobs to handling installer payroll disputes and errors
- Demonstrates high level of professionalism through communication and interactions with customers and property residents.
- Ensures that all work is performed in a healthy and safe manner.
- Current Valid Drivers License.
- Experience working with contractors and/or experience working in the trades. Floor covering experience helpful.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and assertive; comfortable with decision making and potential for confrontation.
- Able to use a computer and ability to learn new systems.
- Possess satisfactory written and reading communication skills to communicate with installers, sales staff and executives.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ILG is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.
This commitment to EEO extends not only to associates of The Company but also to independent contractors, trainees, apprentices, or any participant in a program to provide unpaid experience in the workplace or our business. This commitment extends to all areas of personnel actions, including but not limited to advertising, recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, transfer, work assignments, accommodation requests, requests for leave, compensation, benefits, disciplinary actions, layoffs, discharges, terminations, participation in company activities, programs, or events, or any other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.Click here to review the complete job description