|Job Title||Account Manager*|
|Location||Dallas, TX*||*Position is based out of Dallas, TX|
|Department||Home Design Systems|
|Reports to||Sr. Account Manager, Roomered|
ILG is an innovative home builder visualization technology company based in Dallas and we are hiring an Account Manager to support our rapid growth across North America.
As a B2B Software as a Service company, Account managers are the backbone of the business, leading client onboarding, data collection, product configuration, training and deployment. A successful account manager understands the clients goals and objectives, and manages the entire ILG product configuration process to deliver that value to the client, to create customer success and ROI. Prior home building experience is desired; interior design, architecture, purchasing, or home builder digital marketing.
- Understand the scope of deliverables once a client has signed a contract
- Manage the customer onboarding process
- Work closely with the client to collect the key data ILG uses to build its Virtual Spaces.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the Customer Operations team & our 3D artist team in Capetown, South Africa, to ensure all work streams are progressing as per schedule
- Analyze key metrics of customer usage and identify opportunities for improvement
- Work with the product team to ensure key features are developed & delivered
- Key member of the QA (quality assurance) team for web, and application deployments.
- Help the client integrate ILG’s products into their daily business processes, so that results are measurable in our analytics platform, via training and customer insight
- Grow revenue with clients over time, by helping the client measure the benefits of ILG’s technology in their business.
- Build long term client relationships
Successful candidates will be:
- Be driven and passionate about the company, opportunity, and building something great
- Extremely detail oriented and able to organize complex tasks
- An effective communicator, who operates with empathy to help clients have the best possible experience with ILG,
- Comfortable learning and communicating about technology,
- Enthusiastic about the use of advanced technology and ecommerce in the home sales and design space,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and take initiative,
- Ability to communicate clients’ needs while prioritizing with organizational goals and initiatives, and orchestrating the ILG process
- Ability to motivate others to achieve project deliverables,
- Excellent follow up skills required.
Introduction to ILG
One of the hottest technology companies in Dallas is looking for great new team members.
ILG provides home builders photorealistic, fully customizable visualization of pre-construction homes. Home builders use ILG to give their home buying customers an HGTV-like experience, whether they are shopping for, or designing their new home. We help home builders sell sooner, and with fewer model homes. Our customers are some of the biggest and most innovative home builders in North America, and home buyers love the ability to visualize their home before it is built.
ILG applies the latest in gaming and cloud technology, combined with the home builders requirements to create virtual spaces that can be fully customized, including hundreds of real tile, wood, countertops and other home finishes, accurately and at scale. ILG is making the future of e-commerce today, by making shopping for homes personalized and photo-real.
For an example of our work, visit https://interiorlogicgroup.com/technology-solutions/
Customers interact with the ILG via their smartphone enabled 360 degree virtual tours, our industry leading online design platform offering trillions of unique design options and our powerful game-like, touch screen enabled virtual design application.
Building the future of e-commerce is an exciting mission, and the ILG team is seeking software developers, architects, 3D artists, and client facing team members who are passionate about making it happen. Building and designing homes is a challenge, whether using a hammer and saw like our clients, or a mouse and a keyboard like ILG. ILG is seeking individuals who:
- Have a passion for customer service. They listen intently and work collaboratively.
- Are highly organized, focused and are attentive to detail.
- Are empathic to the user. The ILG platform is used by sales staff, home designers, construction managers, IT, and (potential) home buyers, so it needs to be intuitive for a diverse population. Ease of use by design is a guiding principle.
- Deliver results for customers and the business.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ISI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.
This commitment to EEO extends not only to associates of The Company but also to independent contractors, trainees, apprentices, or any participant in a program to provide unpaid experience in the workplace or our business. This commitment extends to all areas of personnel actions, including but not limited to advertising, recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, transfer, work assignments, accommodation requests, requests for leave, compensation, benefits, disciplinary actions, layoffs, discharges, terminations, participation in company activities, programs, or events, or any other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.