|Job Title||Systems Project Manager*|
|Location||Holly Hill, FL*||*Position is based out of Holly Hill, FL|
ILG is looking for a Systems Project Manager with a passion for both CNC /CAD Design and the development of an existing team in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is a great team player who drives results using technology as a weapon to achieve competitive advantage for the company.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Partner with Business to ensure timely and accurate CAD production
- Ensure that team members are meeting expectations and are continually growing
- Work with third parties when necessary to resolve any issues
- Analyze workflow, establishing standards and practices for consistent quality
- Provide technical leadership regarding tools, techniques, and methodologies, introducing new tools or elements as appropriate
- Proactively develop and manage workloads and schedules for the team
- Ensure the machines and software are properly maintained and up to date
- Proactively cross-train and grow the skill set of the entire team
- Communicate with all levels of management in a professional and timely manner
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- A minimum of four years of CAD/ CNC Experience
- A minimum of four years of experience leading and developing teams
- Strong understanding of the Countertop Fabrication process
- Strong work ethic with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Most of the time is spent sitting or standing in the same location or there maybe a need to stoop regularly or move/ lift material or equipment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable
- Conform with all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment
- Conform with, and abide by, all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
**Job descriptions are not meant to imply that the duties stated are the only ones to be performed by the incumbent. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job related duties requested.
ILG is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.
This commitment to EEO extends not only to associates of The Company but also to independent contractors, trainees, apprentices, or any participant in a program to provide unpaid experience in the workplace or our business. This commitment extends to all areas of personnel actions, including but not limited to advertising, recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, transfer, work assignments, accommodation requests, requests for leave, compensation, benefits, disciplinary actions, layoffs, discharges, terminations, participation in company activities, programs, or events, or any other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.