|Job Title||Field Manager*|
|Location||Fort Myers, FL*||*Position is based out of Fort Myers, FL|
The primary responsibility of the Field Manager is to manage cabinet trades on job sites during construction, tracking and managing materials, insuring quality installations, and providing a high level of service to internal and external customers.
- Understand cabinet installation, pre-installation inspection, during and post inspections and quality control as well as how materials are measured and installed
- Manage cabinet independent contractors work for timely and accurate installation per builder timelines and requirements on construction sites.
- Supervise installations and manage material during installations
- Quality control of all cabinet installations
- Coordinate schedules with builder superintendents and subcontractors
- Assist in warranty resolution in completed homes
- Any other field duties as assigned
- Experience in construction; including cabinets
- Must be able to work in fast paced environments
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Organized and process oriented
- Attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills