|Reports to||Director of Estimating|
Primary Job Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Create flooring and wall tile takeoffs using Callidus Software, Excel and SAP
- Follow builder requirements and standard material specification for new residential construction
- Follow standard operating procedures and industry standard as indicated by Manager
- Creating full plan takeoffs (showing options and credits)
- Preparing lot specific takeoffs; custom options; floor plan diagrams
- Tracking projects
- Reviewing project information for conflicting and incomplete descriptions or direction
- Researching material shortage or overages
- Organizing projects within the company’s network drives
- Training entry level Estimators
- Field Measuring
- Creating professional relationships with Sales, Order Processing and Customer Service teams
Education & Experience
- Must have 3 years of experience as a flooring/wall tile estimator
- Must have the ability to read blue prints
- Must understand the installation process for carpet, hardwood, floor tile, wall tile, sheet vinyl, vinyl tile, trims and transitions
- Experience utilizing estimating software
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ISI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.
This commitment to EEO extends not only to associates of The Company but also to independent contractors, trainees, apprentices, or any participant in a program to provide unpaid experience in the workplace or our business. This commitment extends to all areas of personnel actions, including but not limited to advertising, recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, transfer, work assignments, accommodation requests, requests for leave, compensation, benefits, disciplinary actions, layoffs, discharges, terminations, participation in company activities, programs, or events, or any other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.