|Job Title||Warehouse Associate|
|Location||Mount Pleasant, SC|
|Reports to||Branch Manager|
Responsible for specialized warehouse tasks in loading, unloading, order pulling, shipping, returns, forklift, fabrication, counter, or may have a generalized role working in all departments.
Primary Job Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking, staging, fabrication and transportation of goods
- Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area, such as racks, shelves, or vehicles. Stack or pile materials, such as lumber, boards, or pallets
- Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported
- Verify computations against physical count of stock
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and procedures and encourages other associates to do the same
- Follows company safety policies and procedures
- Receive and fill orders or sell supplies, materials, and products to installers and subcontractors
- May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials to designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete tasks
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of machines and tools
- Forklift experience
- Must pass work eligibility requirements.