|Job Title||Scheduling Coordinator|
|Reports to||VP - Operations|
Responsible for coordinating the day-to-day scheduling activities of a company operation. Maintain and expedite accurate schedules to appropriate departments. Communicate with production department, installers, and customers as necessary for scheduling dates.
Primary Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Coordinates production schedules with vendors, sub-contractors, and customers to establish installation timelines
- Communicates installation date schedules to internal departments as appropriate to ensure product is delivered by established deadline
- Interacts with external customers, vendors, and internal staff to obtain information needed to facilitate work planning, scheduling prioritization, resolution of technical issues, incorporating changes and identification of other special requirements
- Coordinates flow and work orders according to quality control inspections, schedule, and customer requests
- Communicates with customer regarding scheduling, status and technical issues.
- Maintains accurate records of all trades
- Utilizes computerized system for tracking, information gathering and/or troubleshooting.
Nature and Scope
- Performs simple, routine work. Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are cleared by the supervisor
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review of output by a senior co-worker and/or supervisor.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions, there may be a need to move or lift light articles
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable
- No travel required.
- Must be at least eighteen years of age
- Must pass work eligibility requirements.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED required. 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility.
- Material resource planning and/or production control experience with Systems Applications Processes (SAP)
- Experience in processes of warehouse operations and distribution programs.