|Job Title||Production Field Supervisor|
|Location||Palm Springs, CA|
Propose, manage and provide estimates for all field projects and related items. This position requires operation of a company vehicle or a personal vehicle and such operation is done consistently more than 20% of the average workweek.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities
- Reviews installation schedules for upcoming installs and verifies that the home-site is ready.
- Pre-inspects homes and marks floors for concrete grinding as needed.
- Visits assigned tracts to verify that installations are on schedule and correct procedures are being followed.
- Verifies that all subcontractors hired by ISI know and follow builder rules and policies while on the construction site.
- Inspects all completed installations to verify that work is complete, accurate and exceeds ISI installation standards.
- Conducts builder “walkt-through’s” as required by customers.
- Verify that all “pre-close” repairs are completed in a timely manner and as needed.
- Perform minor repairs and touch ups as needed.
- Ensures proper paperwork has been submitted
- Ensures field has necessary materials for jobs
- Manages client relations and acts as liaison between client and contractors
- Ensures that all safety and OSHA regulations are communicated to staff and adhered to.
Education & Experience
- Management experience preferred
- Flooring installation experience/knowledge preferred
- Field management: 2 years
- Must pass work eligibility requirements
- Must have a valid driver's license.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ISI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment), or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws. The Company will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and associates and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and associates depending upon individual circumstances.
This commitment to EEO extends not only to associates of The Company but also to independent contractors, trainees, apprentices, or any participant in a program to provide unpaid experience in the workplace or our business. This commitment extends to all areas of personnel actions, including but not limited to advertising, recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, transfer, work assignments, accommodation requests, requests for leave, compensation, benefits, disciplinary actions, layoffs, discharges, terminations, participation in company activities, programs, or events, or any other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.